Tuesday, September 23, 2008

school ugh

i have been neglectful of many things, laundry, dishes, clothes being put away, personal hygiene has even taken a back seat. i really know that i have been neglectful, crabby, stressed nursing student with no time when my daughter hannah asks me out of the blue, "mom are you happy?" at first i was shocked, then sad, then insulted, then a rationale parent. "yes baby, i am always happy when you are around." so now everytime she is around, " are you happy now mama?" with a big grin on her face. "of course baby."

seriously, i am ready for nursing school to be over.

4 comments:

Kelly Mo said...

not much longer, darlin'. not much longer. Just start dreaming up the Andrew/Kaitlin celebration party. It'll be a good one.

Andrew said...

I second what Kel said. I'm such a disaster right now, that my body is kind enough to shut down 4 hours a day for sleep - otherwise I'm a ball of nerves.

renaeinnursingschool said...

Listen sister, I'm sick of nursing school too. That being said, I wouldn't miss a day of school with you in it. You are a splash of sunshine!!!!! I know you hate the girly kiss kiss luv luv talk but I luv you my friend and I always will. Here's to happiness in a new career on our horizon.

Kelly Mo said...

I miss your blogging prose...COME BACK!!